Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Classic Favorite...

SOOOOoo soooo sorry....

So overtime started at work so I've been slacking on the updates....

Anywho, for a rough Saturday morning I prepared one of my favorite recipes...

Banana Bread with Cinnamon Swirl


I usually put chopped up pecans in this recipe, but i'm always careful of who is allergic to what....especially nuts so I went with a cinnamon swirl instead


This is the batter layered with my brown sugar cinnamon mix....


Then just to get a little fancy I just swirled the mixture with my chopstick...


MMmm...Super ripe bananas and brown sugar.... :)!

The key to this recipe is to make sure your bananas are really ripe. I usually store them in a brown bag and leave them on top of my fridge where it's a little warmer.


....one hour later....

The kitchen is now basking in the smell of fresh banana bread...it doesn't get better than this...

Note: this bread always turns out super moist and delicious. It's really hard to mess up: recipe coming up soon.

Every bite has a nice hint of my cinnamon swirl ;)


Pair with your favorite coffee or even vanilla ice cream.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment