Friday, May 22, 2009

WAKE UP!!

Every morning its routine for me to have my daily cup of coffee which sparked an idea for a good cupcake. I've been lazy on my vacation and knew I should be updating this after my show wrapped. Any who here it is...

and yes...it does smell like awesome...

So I grabbed the recipes from Bake and Destroy:
you can find it HERE
Note: I didn't use the italian roast they were talking about...Just a Trader Joe's brand coffee which is just as delicious, oh wait, which is BETTER than the over-roasted starbucks brand....eat that.



some of the ingrediants and garnish action...

The Plain and ordinary


....and when its all done and said



All done and ready to go!

BUT ITS A 2for1-er
"and with your espresso cupcakes you get....."

Chocolate covered twinkies or....chocodiles as some would call it

Just a simple yellow cake'd twinkie stufffffeedd with marshmallow frosting...

MMMmmm DEElish


nice and moist---oh and fluffy

Then just simply packaged and ready to take to work...


-Enjoi-

4 comments:

  1. ewwww oh rich! rolly wont let me touch these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love these! can't wait to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am getting a sugar rush just from looking at all these delectable goodies. I don't drink coffee, but I love the flavor in just about anything else. Cupcakes and coffee? A home run in my book.

    Anyway, I found you on TasteSpotting and am writing to say that if you have any photos that aren’t accepted there, I’d love to publish them. Visit my new site (below), it’s a lot of fun! I hope you will consider it.

    Best,
    Casey
    Editor
    www.tastestopping.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete