Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Straight SleeStaCkin....


so it's been a while but I'll explain later....

So I decided to go for a more funnier approach...lol and well I made sleestak pops!
If you've seen the old TV show, Land of the Lost, there are these creepy, slow characters called Sleestaks...Oh yes they are in the new movie too ;)
All the tools needed to make silly sleestacks...


So you do the usual cake mix for the pops, mold and let them set.
In this case I let them set with the 'mouths'.

...after an hour of dipping...pasting...setting...we have:
HAHAH they're silly...a bit retarded, but I think it adds character ;)

Fred





1 comment:

  1. these are great jane! love the fun creativity behind them :)

    so are you using white chocolate that ic colored green? I find that most people dont like white chocolate.. how did they turnout?

    ReplyDelete